Monday, February 27, 2017

Prayer Wall


I'm not crafty and creative like a lot of my friends, but I am so excited to finally have my prayer wall finished. After seeing the movie, The War Room, (and to be honest, looking at Pinterest) having a prayer wall is something I have dreamed about putting in my house! :) We finally finished it yesterday. I envision the kids putting their own prayer requests on the wall and using it as a family for both family prayer time and personal prayer times. I want this to help us all to see how God is answering prayers in our lives, both big and small. I'm also hoping this will help my children to be open about their own prayer requests for themselves and their friends and to remember to turn to God in their joy, pain, frustration and dreams.


Prayer Wall
(still waiting for more cute pushpins and paper) 


No comments:

Post a Comment